[Techtalk] ruby course?

Laurel Fan laurel.fan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 03:14:48 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

With all the talk about programming, I've been wondering if anyone
would be interested in a ruby or ruby on rails course.  And if you are
interested, are you a programmer looking to add a language to your
list, or are you new to programmming?  I think ruby as a language is
fine for either.  Maybe especially for new programmers, since I've
found it way way way easier than any other language to get a web app
up and running quickly so you can play with it.

Background:

Aside from the official website and all the blogs you get to when you
search for "ruby language" or "ruby on rails", this is one of the best
explanations about what ruby is and why it's so cool:

http://www.livejournal.com/community/evan_tech/148686.html
--
Laurel Fan
http://dreadnought.gorgorg.org