[Techtalk] probs with apt-proxy configuration in ubuntu-breezy

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Thu Nov 3 06:35:49 EST 2005

On Wed, Nov 02, 2005, Robyn Manning wrote:
> I want to have an apt-proxy cache with hoary and breezy files in it. The
> mirror I'm using is http://au.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ my conf file
> and sources.list are following. I know I've got some stuff commented out
> but that was only so I'd get some of it working before I went for the
> whole thing.

Ok, one thing: are you able to install things using this apt-proxy yet?
Try installing a package that you've never installed before while your
sources.list is pointed at it. It may also be that apt-proxy hasn't
"checked in" with its set backend yet (if you've never actually used
it).

I may have more time to debug this tonight.

-Mary