[Techtalk] Fixing up live.linuxchix.org

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Thu May 26 14:32:11 EST 2005

On Wed, May 25, 2005, Listpig wrote:
> I will email the screenshot I've taken directly to Mary, but using Safari
> 2.0 (which is a descendant of Konqueror) on Mac OS 10.4 (Tiger), I'm
> assuming that I'm missing left side of screen, as the date listed is "26,
> 2005".

Thanks. I'm not sure I need further screenshots from people. I mean, I
believe that it's happening, what's standing in my way is:

 1. the ability to verify it in a browser I have a copy of
 2. (related) the ability to fix it, since I can't test any fixes other
    than by posting here and going "um, fixed?"

If any CSS haxor chix can try and fix it locally on a machine that
actually exhibits the rendering badness, I'd be most appreciative.

-Mary