[Techtalk] Fixing up live.linuxchix.org

Meryll Larkin alwanza at oz.net
Thu May 26 13:46:05 EST 2005

Yeah, I know what is causing it:

DIV tags.  I never use them.  There may be other things too and I don't have
time to research them right now (as I'm studying for a test), but here is
what I would do for starters:

1.  Put the HTML page in a proper table to control the edges.
2.  Replace <div with <span
3.  If you are using <div for SPACING (Space formatting) of any kind,
replace it with tables.
Do not control spacing with <div  It is not rendered the same by all
browsers.  Use <span for text formatting.

Hope that helps,
Meryll