[Techtalk] Apache: different handlers in a directory

Elwing elwing at elwing.org
Sat Mar 12 00:25:03 EST 2005

You may have already tried this, but what about leaving the master
httpd.conf alone and creating .htaccess files for each directory?

IIRC, apache reads those first, *then* the "master".  maybe you can set
up the fastCGI in the master file, and use a lone .htaccess file for the
exception?

no idea if it'll work or not, my Apache's rusty (and even then it's only
1.3)

Elwing