[Techtalk] Asterisk PBX hardware

Mike cj at 4x4specialty.com
Sat Jul 30 16:44:51 EST 2005

I have a suggestion to look into. It is a complete sips box and it is run
on linux. It is all in one and all you need. We are just starting to deal
with these and they seem to be good. It is called Ipeya
http://www.ipeya.com/
  I am not affiliated with the company other than I use there product. I
have looked at Asterisk but there are a lot of different components that
need to rely on each other and when it is all said in done it is
expansive.
  I haven't done much more than look into Asterisk so I can't tell you if
ipeya is better or not. Just a suggestion to look into.

 cheers,
 Mike