[Techtalk] filesystem options

Doc Nielsen docnielsen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 03:27:05 EST 2005

I cant really offer pros and cons, however i would recommend reiserfs
or plain ext3, depending on the usage of the file system. reiserfs
would be my first choice.

-Doc

--
Evry little box should have a pat on the back by uid 0 at least once a day
Even a tux or a beastie needs love, just like I do :o)