[Techtalk] PHP mail, images and user's clients.

Sue Stones suzo at spin.net.au
Fri Feb 18 23:27:54 EST 2005

G'day

I have been trying to sort out how to do a couple of things with emails
sent from a webpage written in PHP.  I have been unable to find this
info in books or by searching on Goggle.  I guess I don't have the right
search terms.  I will keep searching but no doubt someone here knows the
answer.

1) How do I include images that display in the body of the mail where
the user has the ability to not download the images if they don't want to.

2) How do I get open an email in the user's client (ie like an HTML
mailto link) but with the content of the email coded by the webpage?

sue