[Techtalk] Evolution Connector

Katie Bechtold katie at katie-and-rob.org
Fri Feb 18 11:39:47 EST 2005

On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 03:06:06PM -0800, Caitlyn Martin wrote:
> It's working fine for me under Fedora Core 3.

I went this route, installing Fedora Core 3 and then grabbing
Connector with an easy little 'yum install evolution-connector'.  I
had to fiddle around with the configuration to see exactly what
format the Exchange server wanted my username and mailbox name in.
In the end, I got it to work!  Thanks, Caitlyn, and thanks to
Dominik too for his input!

(BTW, I did the same kind of config-fiddling with Connector under
SuSE and couldn't find anything that worked with that setup.)

--
Katie Bechtold         http://katie-and-rob.org/

Polymer physicists are into chains.
�