[Techtalk] Ideas for tech subjects for teens?

gabrielle gab at gorge.net
Fri Feb 11 08:37:28 EST 2005

On Fri, 2005-02-11 at 05:30 +1100, techtalk-request at linuxchix.org wrote:
> From: Megan Golding <mgolding at sdf.lonestar.org>

> What do you wish you had learned in computer classes? What
> did you learn that you think everyone else should?

My background is in Biological Sciences.  The emphasis on experimental
design & scientific method in my studies and work experience gave me
some pretty good troubleshooting skills that I've been able to apply in
my current networking job.  Things like:  don't change more than one
variable at a time, take notes, etc.  It seems like that should be
common sense, but you know what they say about common sense. ;)

gabrielle