[Techtalk] Throwing the towel in..

esme esme at nocturnal.clara.co.uk
Thu Aug 25 06:54:10 EST 2005

Sorry all..

I did say I'd let you know how I got on.

It's certainly not due to lack of folk trying to be helpful or supportive, but
I'm giving up actually trying to get back into programming.  Think I'll stick
to learning a bit of sysadmin stuff from the command line, and such simple
scripting as that involves, and leave it at that.

I'm just horribly frustrated at how difficult it seems to be to get started
these days, compared to back when I first learnt programming.  It just
doesn't seem like fun any more.

I'll wait for folk like you to invent the fab stuff for folk like me to play
with.

Take care,

Esme