[Techtalk] problem printing lkmpg.pdf using gpdf and kpdf

Conor Daly conor.daly-linuxchix at cod.homelinux.org
Mon Apr 25 19:12:23 EST 2005

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 08:12:11PM -0700 or so it is rumoured hereabouts,
Darlene Wallach thought:
> I have tried unsuccessfully to print a range of pages
> using gpdf and kpdf.
>
> I successfully printed a range of pages using kghostview
> then I realized the right side of most of the pages was
> truncated. So I tried gpdf and kpdf to reprint the pages
> with the truncated right side.

This sounds like the traditional A4 <-> letter page size problem.  Try
using mpage to transform the page size to whatever your printer uses.
Something like:

pdf2ps lkmpg.pdf - | mpage -1 -bA4 > lkmpg_a4.ps

might do it...

Conor

Domestic Sysadmin :-)