[Techtalk] LaTeX: left justified and indented paragraphs

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Wed Sep 29 17:01:51 EST 2004

On Sep 29, 2004, at 3:37 PM, Wolfgang Petzold wrote:
> Try the FlushLeft environment from the ragged2e package and adjust the
> \RaggedRightParindent parameter to the desired value -- e.g. to
> \parindent.

This seems to work like a charm, except that it created some weird
formatting where one word edged into the margin.  Rather than fussing
over why it was doing that, I changed the wording so it reflows
properly now.

Thanks Wolfgang!  I really should invest in a copy of the latex
companion, but at least it wasn't hard to find the dvi file about the
package once I knew what the package was called.

  Terri