[Techtalk] mailman stopped mailing

Emma Jane Hogbin emmajane at xtrinsic.com
Tue Sep 14 10:34:47 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

I have an odd situation. One of my announcement mailing lists is refusing
to accept email from an email address that I've always used. It's silently
discarding any incoming messages from me. I don't think I have anything
different set since the last time I sent a message out to this group
though. Everything appears to be set to "defer" or "hold" instead of
"discard." It's a moderated list, but my email is set to /not/ be
moderated, so my messages normally go straight through.

Can anyone think of the settings that I should confirm? My other lists are
working fine, so it's not that mailman isn't started.

thanks,
emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin