[Techtalk] Procite Alternative

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Fri Sep 3 11:38:02 EST 2004

On Sep 3, 2004, at 6:04 AM, Sue Stones wrote:
> Being able to do the bibliography and export it in the right format
> may well be usefull. But it seems that for the full functionality I
> will have to learn to use LaTeX, which is all very well but it takes
> time!

Well, whenever you get started on that, you might want to take a look
at Isabelle's LaTeX course.  She ran it on courses a while ago.  It
never got up to BibTeX, if I recall, but her first lessons are quite
good:

http://www.isabelle-hurbain.com/latex/index.en.html

Volunteers: We should probably duplicate those on the linuxchix website
about her course (http://www.linuxchix.org/content/courses/latex/), if
someone's got time to do that.

  Terri