[Techtalk] Politeness and the purpose of Techtalk

Listpig listpig at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 31 10:47:58 EST 2004

OK, this may be a major point of confusion, specifically.  It's been
clarified on the other list but not here:  the "send male newbies?" answer
was meant to be read as "since we're trying to work out something here, just
now might not be a good time to send male newbies, because it will be very
confusing to them", not as "we're thinking about locking the door and
banning new men."

--pig