[Techtalk] Politeness and the purpose of Techtalk

Robyn rmanning at sirion.net.au
Fri Oct 29 19:25:42 EST 2004

Hi David

It's Robyn here from LinuxSA, and I've been a member here for many years
and found them a haven at times. You know what it's like for newbies on
LinuxSA to ask questions sometimes. I refer any newbies I know to both
groups.

At the moment on Linuxchix there is a person whose behaviour is getting
a bit hard to handle and it is being discussed.

Please join in the discussion with us, tell us what you like about
Linuxchix that has kept you here 2 years and tell us what you don't
like.

Robyn