[Techtalk] editing a .ps or .pdf

Noir acknak_halflife at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 23 12:34:42 EST 2004

 --- Carla Schroder <carla at bratgrrl.com> wrote: 
> What do I use to edit a .ps or .pdf document, like
> this one: 
> http://www.nmt.edu/~val/review/hash2.pdf
> I can read it, but I also want to be able to edit
> it.
> thanks!

You can do this when you make PDF files using
OpenOffice or TeX. You write the file in Oo and save
it in both word and pdf format and when any change is
required, you change the word format and save it as
pdf overwriting the previous one.

I don't think reverse-engineering is possible unless
you have the full suite.

___________________________________________________________ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - all new features - even more fun!  http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

More information about the Techtalk mailing list