[Techtalk] [Fwd: OpenLDAP Client configuration???? no clue]

Karina khould at technicaldirection.com.au
Wed Oct 20 14:37:49 EST 2004

Hello all,

sent this to the wrong list

just wondering if anyone can help me here,
I am looking to setup some Linux desktop machines for basic "dumb
terminal" usage with authentication to the LDAP server...

and I have No clue where to start looking.
I am using SuSE 9.1,  and I have set YaST Ldap client with the
appropriate details and well that is as far as I have managed to get...

any help in getting this started would be great

regards

Karina

--
UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.  If