[Techtalk] dropping group memberships/privileges

Listpig listpig at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 18 14:01:08 EST 2004

Given that you might need those privileges again and you're probably going
to have to go to whoever has root anyhow to get a change made, might it not
be preferable to ask instead for a specific test account to be created that
you can customize in terms of what it's allowed to do?  That would let their
folks have some input as well if need be to specific things it needs to not
be allowed to do......

--pig