[Techtalk] Sound problem

Robyn rmanning at sirion.net.au
Tue Oct 12 02:38:53 EST 2004

What I found with the snd-intel8x0 module is that I've got an OSS mixer
and ALSA mixer and if I turn up everything that's an output in both of
them I get sound. I haven't narrowed it down yet. I've got an AC'97
Audio Controller. I've seen this problem with 2 Socket A Via
motherboards and an Intel based laptop.

Robyn