[Techtalk] Re: [Newchix] Re: Greetings Chix.

Andrew showwork at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 3 17:41:53 EST 2004

	I am lost as to who the original poster was...

>>I will admit that I am an unashamed point-and-clicker

	Mee TOO!   I moved from Macintosh to Mandrake, and an still a devoted
GUI  user!!   Mandrake allows me to use the GUI 99% of the time. It took
 a while for it to sink in but one can do a lot in KDE.  Learn the
GIU along with the CLI, often a combunation of both can get a job done
very quickly.  There are some things that just fit using the CLI.  When
you finally realize that just typing in xxx -x is all that is needed the
CLI is not that scary.  xxx -x simply calls a program to do your
bidding.  Next to speaking is is that simple.  It is a job to memorize
the names and the -options, but not difficult.

Andrew
IRC--drew

This e-mail composed using the
Linux Operating System and