[Techtalk] Fedora Core 3 and SELinux

Caitlyn Martin caitlynmaire at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 13 05:26:49 EST 2004

Hi, Trish, and everyone else,

--- Patricia Fraser <trish at thefrasers.org> wrote:

> http://www.coker.com.au/selinux/. There's a heap
> of reading material there, which might help you work
> out whether you think FC3 is a good thing or not.

SeL isn't FC3.  It's one very optional piece.  You can
leave it out just as easily as you can leave out KDE.
That's probably why I don't understand what all the
fuss here on list is about.  If you are uncomfortable
with SeL then don't install it until you've thoroughly
researched it.

FWIW, the box I am typing this on is running FC3
(heavily patched and/or upgraded already) with SeL
installed.

All the best,
Caity