[Techtalk] RE: C++ Certifications without the course

Linda de Boer ldb at swmbo.ca
Mon May 3 18:12:18 EST 2004

Mary wrote:

 > What was this about? Someone responding to a spam?

G'day

No, quite simply, I was looking for the requested information as I
encountered trouble finding it elsewhere. I did not see an absolute match
for the category of my request but realized that more of the folks like Dan
Richter hang out here and are very informative in such matters. I have
since received some very useful responses and am very grateful.  Thank you.

--
ldb