[Techtalk] RE: C++ Certifications without the course

Linda de Boer ldb at swmbo.ca
Mon May 3 11:19:46 EST 2004

G'day

I live in the Newmarket area, but am willing to travel to Toronto etc., for
this. I am looking for a method of certification for C++ that does not
involve paying to attend a long course. Just the cost of the exam. Can't
seem to find it.

I have been doing C for pretty much 12 years and I guess C++ for about 6 or
7. I was also laid off a year ago, so funds are somewhat limited, but I am
pretty good at picking stuff up. Thanks in advance....;-)

--
ldb