[Techtalk] tar files

WeeBit ST0RMCHASER at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 24 03:32:47 EST 2004

I don't know how this happen but after I got it on cd then switched it to my Linux box then copied over, it turned into a tar.tar file.  So I just used tar xjfv thunderbird-0.5-i686-pc-linux-gtk2-gnu.tar.tar  and it extracted.   Now that it is extracted on my pc do I need to do anything else?  Cause if that is it, that sure was easy.