[Techtalk] Work wanted for a friend

Jessica Smith crystalsinger at mail.com
Mon Mar 22 13:10:15 EST 2004

Hi all,

A friend of mine is in the process of being squeezed out of his job as part
of a company merger. He's a sysadmin type with solid experience with Linux
& FreeBSD in an ISP/Telco environment, plus other miscellaneous roles as
well. He also has a particular (personal) interest in
graphics/rendering/etc. under *NIX...

If anyone has need of these sorts of skills, on a part- or full-time basis,
please let me know and I'll connect you. On-site (Melbourne, Australia) or
remote work is equally desirable.  :-)

Many thanks,

Jess
P.S. I'm not really sure which are the "appropriate" lists for this sort of
post. Also, if you know anyone off-list who may have such work available,
please pass this on to them.