[Techtalk] Hooboy - help again, please: hosed monitor

housekm at fastmail.fm housekm at fastmail.fm
Sun Mar 14 17:19:35 EST 2004

Hi,

Thank you, it has been.  Very sorry for the late reply - an upgrade to
RedHat dismantled my dialer and the Mozilla that let me reply using IMAP
(!#$MSN dialup doesn't supply a working smtp).  This is on my roommate's
fallback Windoze box.

And yes, it was XFree86 -configure that worked - I came across this when
actually *reading* the man page for XFree86.  Sometimes it's worth it :)

Kathleen

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 14:47:28 -0600, "James Allen" <jallen at starnetok.net>
said:
> I've been catching up on list messages. Has your problem been corrected?
>
> James

                          wherever you are