[Techtalk] list bounces

Piglet listpig at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 22 10:52:49 EST 2004

Some ISPs do that as well, so even if they're using a hosting service
it could be an issue there---sending mailing list bounces to the "from"
person rather than list admin.

If one of the other admins can get to it quickly, good; otherwise I'll
do so when I can---right now my browser's on a "can't find" the
linuxchix admin pages.

--pig