[Techtalk] configuring Apache2 for pdf

Helen Rosseau hrosseau at rogers.com
Fri Jun 11 07:58:58 EST 2004

I had a typo the first time I did this.  It does say that it is a pdf file and
to use the default application for pdf

Helen

susebox:/opt/mozilla/lib # wget -S http://www.blackburnhamlet.ca/banjun04/
pg1.pdf
--07:55:49--  http://www.blackburnhamlet.ca/banjun04/pg1.pdf
           => `pg1.pdf'
Resolving www.blackburnhamlet.ca... done.
Connecting to www.blackburnhamlet.ca[69.198.158.16]:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response...
 1 HTTP/1.1 200 OK
 2 Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 11:50:22 GMT
 3 Server: Apache/2.0.47 (Linux/SuSE)
 4 Last-Modified: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:10:57 GMT
 5 ETag: "4353b-11ac0-e5ab3e40"
 6 Accept-Ranges: bytes
 8 Keep-Alive: timeout=15, max=100
 9 Connection: Keep-Alive
10 Content-Type: application/pdf

100%
72,384        45.37K/s    ETA 00:00

07:55:51 (45.37 KB/s) - `pg1.pdf' saved [72384/72384]