[Techtalk] configuring Apache2 for pdf

Helen Rosseau hrosseau at rogers.com
Thu Jun 10 15:39:41 EST 2004

This is what I get as a result from your suggestion

susebox:/opt/mozilla/lib # wget -S http://www.blackburnhamlet.ca/juno4/pg1.pdf
--15:34:10--  http://www.blackburnhamlet.ca/juno4/pg1.pdf
           => `pg1.pdf'
Resolving www.blackburnhamlet.ca... done.
Connecting to www.blackburnhamlet.ca[69.198.158.16]:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response...
 1 HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
 2 Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 19:28:33 GMT
 3 Server: Apache/2.0.47 (Linux/SuSE)
 4 Vary: accept-language,accept-charset
 5 Accept-Ranges: bytes
 6 Connection: close
 7 Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
 8 Content-Language: en
 9 Expires: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 19:28:33 GMT
15:34:10 ERROR 404: Not Found.

Helen