[Techtalk] favorite desktop/browser RSS aggregator

Elwing elwing at elwing.org
Thu Jul 29 11:03:45 EST 2004

I use the RSS reader panel plugin for firefox.  I just create a bookmark
directory and store my RSS feeds in there, and it can handle auto
updates and things like that.  I've been using it for probably about 8-9
mths now, and I don't think I could use anything else.

Laura

http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/more-info.php/rssreaderpanel