[Techtalk] WHY everyone should use Linux

Listpig listpig at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 21 19:47:32 EST 2004

What about opting for StarOffice?  Yeah, it's not free, but then neither is
MSOffice by a long shot......

I assume you are an all PC shop: if you have any Mac machines (or if you're
going to be running Wine anyhow) you might want to consider ThinkFree Office
as well.  Still costs, but once again, not in MSOffice's price range.

http://www.thinkfree.com/

--pig