[Techtalk] email policy problem

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Thu Jul 22 07:34:03 EST 2004

On Wed, Jul 21, 2004, Jennifer Scalf wrote:
> This is the part that stuck me.
>
> If you know that a piece mail should be answered by one person (because
> of the sender's email address I guess) then why not have a procmail
> recipe for the other 5 that puts that mail into a secondary folder and
> not their inbox?

Or even have a procmail rule that stuck it in "URGENT" for the person
who must answer it, depending on how much other junk they get in their
inbox. Also the procmail rule could add the relevant "important" headers
to the mail for the person who must answer it (obviously if you're mail
munging TEST TEST TEST before deployment :) )

-Mary