[Techtalk] TLDP needs help with reviews

Emma Jane Hogbin emmajane at xtrinsic.com
Tue Jul 20 15:01:34 EST 2004

Hello everyone!

The Linux Documentation Project has fallen behind with its reviews. I am
looking for new people to help out with both technical and language
reviews. If you are interested in conducting one of the reviews, please
contact me OFFLIST.

Our review guidelines are available from:
http://tldp.org/HOWTO/LDP-Reviewer-HOWTO/

Documents are available from:
http://tldp.org/authors/inprogress.html

Spam Filtering for Mail Exchangers HOWTO
Requires: language and technical reviews

iBook G4 HOWTO
Requires: language and technical reviews

Bible Translation Software Using Windows Emulators HOWTO
Technical and Language reviews required

Circuit Simulation Using SPICE on gEDA HOWTO
Requires: language and technical reviews

Linux Daemon HOWTO
Requires: language and technical reviews

Beowulf HOWTO
Requires: technical review

Thank you for your interest, I hope to hear from you!
emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin
Technical Review Coordinator