[Techtalk] Linux graphing program

ed orphan millward at Ms.UManitoba.CA
Mon Jul 12 15:59:55 EST 2004

Thanks all for the suggestions and sites.
SciLab wouldn't isntall on Red Hat 7.3 or 8,
but I've got it going on Slackware 9.0.
It's big and took a long time to compile.
Euler is great! I really like the documentation.
It's running on Red Hat 7.3 and I've got
a couple of equations graphed with it already.
I found a program called Dr. Geo. It looks
interesting. Got it going on Slackware 9.0,
but like SciLab, I'll need some time to
figure out how to use it. The same with
Math Studio and Yacas.  It's nice to have
this variety of programs to try out.
  Thanks to you to all for your the help!