[Techtalk] Linux graphing program

Caroline Johnston johnston at biochemistry.ucl.ac.uk
Fri Jul 9 14:44:58 EST 2004

Hi,

How complicated are your plots and equations? You could try R (Stats
package like Splus (actually almost identical) or Matlab)
http://www.r-project.org/ which has pretty good graphics capabilities and
is free. Little bit of a learning curve, but it's quite a handy thing to
know. Might be overkill though!

Also, maybe have a look at the http://www.astro.caltech.edu/~tjp/pgplot/,
they've got a list of interactive drawing programs that use the PGPLOT
library.

Hope this is some help,
Cass.