[Techtalk] Noob Evolution Question

Rebecca J. Van Acker nixgirl617 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 02:39:27 EST 2004

Most Revered Linux Gurus,

I've been lurking for quite some time...and thought you might help.  I'm a
Windows net admin by day and a fascinated, determined Linux newbie by night.
Though I'm struggling in some areas, I've fallen completely in love with
Linux and I've found your postings to be always helpful and informative.  I
ADORE this community [1] and I hope to someday become an effective
participating member.  <fingers crossed>  Until then...I humbly look to you
for assistance.

Simple question...is there a way to delete/archive mail in Evolution (v.
1.4.3)?  For example, if I want to delete or archive mail earlier than
01/01/2004...how would I go about doing so?

TIA,
~Becky

[1] What a refreshing change from the Windows community of self-proclaimed
elitists.  Everyone here seems *sincerely* eager to help...such patience and
understanding!  I like it here...very, very much.