[Techtalk] Dual-boot machine (was re An Introduction)

Finne Boonen fboonen at vub.ac.be
Sun Jan 11 16:01:13 EST 2004

it pays off to think deeply about wich file system type your going to
use in this case.

I would recommend
-> journalling file system as they need less checking at
boot time

-> ext3 as you can access your files on the linux partitions with
explore2fs, I don't know wether other such tools exist for other file
systems.

Finne