[Techtalk] writing to ntfs?

Yaroslav Fedevych jaroslawfd at ukrpost.net
Fri Feb 6 19:19:56 EST 2004

Caroline Johnston wrote:

> I thought it wasn't possible to read a linux partition from XP. Any
> recommendations for software that'll do it? Guess that might be less
> likely to break stuff.

There was a thing like ext2 explorer or so, I don't know. But I don't
know what about ext3.

And, besides, you've told about the modem, haven't you? Hmmm, maybe
there'll be a thing that will make it tick happily under Linux...

A model, connection (com, usb, pci) would be handy. I've got once a
thing I doubted I can fire it even under Windows, and have found drivers
for Linux since. Huh, it was worth googling!