[Techtalk] question reference mail programs

Helen hrosseau at rogers.com
Sat Aug 21 12:39:41 EST 2004

here is the postconf -n  output

Helen

alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
canonical_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/canonical
command_directory = /usr/sbin
config_directory = /etc/postfix
content_filter = vscan:
daemon_directory = /usr/lib/postfix
debug_peer_level = 2
defer_transports =
disable_dns_lookups = no
mail_spool_directory = /var/mail
mailbox_command =
mailbox_size_limit = 0
mailbox_transport =
mailq_path = /usr/bin/mailq
manpage_directory = /usr/share/man
masquerade_classes = envelope_sender, header_sender, header_recipient
masquerade_domains = blackburnhamlet.ca
masquerade_exceptions = root
message_size_limit = 10240000
mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain, $mydomain
mydomain = blackburnhamlet.ca
myhostname = blackburnhamlet.ca
newaliases_path = /usr/bin/newaliases
program_directory = /usr/lib/postfix
readme_directory = /usr/share/doc/packages/postfix/README_FILES
relocated_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/relocated
sample_directory = /usr/share/doc/packages/postfix/samples
sender_canonical_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/sender_canonical
sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail
setgid_group = maildrop
smtp_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtp_sasl_security_options =
smtp_use_tls = no
smtpd_client_restrictions =
smtpd_helo_required = no
smtpd_helo_restrictions =
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks,reject_unauth_destination
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = no
smtpd_sender_restrictions = hash:/etc/postfix/access
smtpd_use_tls = no
strict_rfc821_envelopes = no
unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 450