[Techtalk] question reference mail programs

Helen hrosseau at rogers.com
Sat Aug 21 08:35:21 EST 2004

I recently received an email from someone saying that I was spamming them
from my receive only account.  I checked into it a bit further yesterday and
found that I had started postfix on my server with my receive only address
as the masquerade.  It looks like I may have been spamming people from the
server.  I am using Suse 9.0 and I was recently doing and online update and
I received an error message for my postfix config as well.  But it said
nothing except that it had found a /etc/postfix/main.cf.SuSEconfig .... and
was exiting with a warning.

Helen