[Techtalk] Burning CDs in Fedora (ide-scsi problem, I think)

Magni Onsoien magnio+lc-techtalk at pvv.ntnu.no
Thu Apr 15 08:37:46 EST 2004

On 2004-04-15 08:34:20 +0200, Magni Onsoien said:
> (This means /dev/hdd is no longer my cd-player, so I must try to
> relocate it under its new name....)

Which was written in Carla's brilliant document...
"Depending on your particular flavor of Linux, the drive designation
will change from something like /dev/cdrom0, or /dev/hdc, to /dev/scd0."

ln -sf /dev/scd0 /dev/cdrom fixed that. (/dev/cdrom pointed at /dev/hdd
before)

Note to self: breakfast first, THEN try to read.

Magni :)
--
sash is very good for you.