[Techtalk] "virtual" DNS resolution?

Cari Davidson dev at javachick.com
Fri Apr 2 09:35:49 EST 2004

Thanks Rasjid and Didar.   =D

Based on what both of you say, it seems I need to change DNS setup
according to Didar so that domain.com and  service.domain.com point to
the same _external_ IP.  Then, the router forwards those ports to the
appropriate machine (in my case, the same one) by port.

Thank you both.  I love that you've given me a background so that I not
only can solve the problem, but I understand it.

-- Cari Davidson