[Techtalk] Re: RedHat - Fedora Linux - alternatives?

kaptan kaptan at kablonet.com.tr
Mon Sep 29 09:37:46 EST 2003

YaST2 is enough good.
Furthermore, you may give a chance to Mandrake Linux that will use GNOME 2.4
as of v.9.2. Their services are pretty good such as updating packages via
urpmi (apt-get like service) or rpmdrake (graphical interface based on
urpmi) and if you want enough commercial support you may become a member of
mandrake club whose basic membership is USD 60 per year. Club members also
benefit from discounts regarding commercial software that runs on Linux.

Best regards,
Cengizhan Kaptan