[Techtalk] RedHat - Fedora Linux

Julie txjulie at austin.rr.com
Thu Sep 25 01:04:12 EST 2003

Caitlyn Martin wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:20:26 -400
> avarweth at vanadium.sabren.com (Jennifer) wrote:
>

>>This is news to me! I would have chosen a different distro if I'd
>>known! I can't  believe the price difference for Enterprise!
>

>>>I think most people here are aware of the fact that RedHat Linux
>>>will no longer release any distro after RedHat Linux 9, except
>>>RedHat Enterprise Linux...
>

> My understanding was that they would no longer offer support on any
> product except the Enterprise Server, but that Red Hat 10 would be
> available for download and retail sale.  Did that change?

I hate to be stupid, but what exactly does this mean?  I'm running
RedHat 9 at the house.  Does this mean I'm going to be forced to
shell out major bucks after 12/31/03?!?

L'shana tova!
--
Julianne Frances Haugh             Life is either a daring adventure
txjulie at austin.rr.com                  or nothing at all.