[Techtalk] Home Internet access on Linux

Dan Richter daniel.richter at wimba.com
Wed Sep 24 18:39:11 EST 2003

Hi there.

How easy is it to get Internet access at home with a Linux machine? I'm
most interested in ADSL, but using a modem might be a possibility.

By the way, I'm a programmer, but I don't have any experience as a system
administrator. I've used /etc/fstab and /etc/rc.d/* and that's about it.
I'm not interested in an option that requires recompiling the kernel.

--
  I've finally found what separates man from animals: money worries.
              - Jules Renard