[Techtalk] Printing to a Windows printer from a Slackware box

Jennifer Davis davi0302 at algonquinc.on.ca
Tue Sep 23 15:04:51 EST 2003

Hi:

	This question is pretty elementary, but my first source for
information google groups is not yielding me the results I want.
Essentially, I was wondering what I would do in order to get a slackware
box to print to a windows printer on the LAN.  With Mandrake and Redhat,
it is easy with CUPS.  With Slackware, I have not had fun install with
it.  Iis it possible to without CUPS, like with APSfilter instead?

Jennifer S. Davis
Computer Programming, 2nd year
Algonquin College
davi0302 at algonquinc.on.ca