[Techtalk] Dances with Mice

Piglet listpig at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 22 20:35:25 EST 2003

I would agree that if it's a case of "all mice behave badly with this
machine, but the same mice behave well with other machines" that I'd be
looking at the hardware on the machine as a cause.

Whatever the mouse type (USB-PS/2-serial), swapping to another type should
be a good diagnostic---as would testing a different device plugged into the
same port (graphics tablet or what have you, if you have any non-mouse
peripherals that use the same port).

--pig

PS: I really like that line about "she feels I look better when
fired"---best description of the situation I think I've ever heard. :-)

On 9/22/03 7:13 PM, perimorph at mindspring.com shared this thought: