[Techtalk] Re: filtering spam with spamassassin

Siobhan Elliott siobhan+lc at spiderland.net
Fri Sep 12 09:19:53 EST 2003

begin electrogrammati illius showercurtain:

> Also, postfix documentation says add lines to main.cf file such as:
>
> maps_rbl_domains = dun.dnsrbl.net
> smtpd_client_restrictions = reject_maps_rbl
>
> Suppose I want to use both ordb and dnsrbl - how do I include both of
> them in main.cf?

If you are using the newer postfixes (2 and up) (which is of course advisable)
the syntax is simpler, as below (I have this in my main.cf):

smtpd_client_restrictions = hash:/etc/postfix/access, reject_rbl_client blackholes.easynet.nl, reject_rbl_client dnsbl.njabl.org, reject_rbl_client taiwan.blackholes.us, reject_rbl_client cn-kr.blackholes.us, reject_rbl_client proxies.relays.monkeys.com, permit

This combo I've hit upon after some fiddling, and it works *very* well.

--
"And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of
temporality,when the noise of secular life has grown silent and